Ladders Disappearing and Not Connecting

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict (but could be on all types)
Region: America

This problem cropped up right after the large patch.

Every time I log on some of my ladders have disappeared. The ones attached to the hatch frame remain, but all the ones below it are gone.

If the structure is 3 or more stories high, all the ladders below the one attached to the hatch frame are gone.

NOTE 1: Prior to the patch my ladder set-up allowed me to run a series of ladders from the third story to the ground floor. Now, however, the bottom ladder will not attach to the second one.

NOTE 2: This issue was addressed almost a year ago but seems to have returned since the last major patch.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Create a structure at least two stories high.
  2. Create a hatch frame on the top story; attach a ladder to this hatch frame.
  3. Attach a second ladder to the first one. If the structure you created is 3 or more stories high, attach ladders all the way to the bottom floor. NOTE: Under current conditions you might not be able to attach the third one.
  4. Log on the next day and find that all ladders not attached to a hatch frame are gone.
1 Like

Hi there, this was also reported here:

I did find the cause of this though, and reported it through the proper channels.

1 Like

Hey @Fortyniners

As @Multigun mentioned, we got this issue reported recently and we could gather some useful info off it.
We will also add your report to this case so our team can get a better look at it.

Thanks for your feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I can put the ladder again, that was missing from my Castle, it snaps to the upper ladder.

BUT, why does it have a stability of 0 (zero!) now?

The foundation below and the wall behind both have a stability of 100, the ladder above has a stability of 70, the trapdoor-frame above that ladder has a stability of 80.

I can not think of any way why the lower ladder should have a stability of 0! :thinking:

BTW, it vanishes again with every server Restart…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.