Land claim abuse

, ,

No one cares because you can’t perceive the perceive the difference.

Elevators and maprooms are not ToC violations. Paths and stairs clearly are because the ToC says as much.

:man_facepalming: Vaults and chest are storage not ornamental, do you know the difference? Vaults and chest are storage and as such one the biggest cause of lag on a server. If a lamp is a page, a vault is a filing cabinet. Get it now?

Not as much as what you put on them. A map square covered with foundations wont cause the server lag 5 full vaults will. Do you see any rules about how many vaults you can have? No. Land claim isn’t about lag.

I find it quite sad you don’t know what it is about, maybe ask a brother or sister.

I’m sure for you it is because you can’t conceive of anything else.

But I did answer it :man_facepalming:

Let me ask you one, if said person is touring along and finds your out of ToC build and reports it, and you get yet another time out, are you going to blame them, funcom, the rules, or your neighbor’s cat?