Land Claim Spam Question

I play on an official server and i started to build on the 3 tall islands in the grid O7 and one base near there i had noticed had a bunch of foundations snaking around underwater, i get not wanting people to build to close to you if you wish to expand but this particular person/s only comes on to refresh decay timers and haven’t built anything in quite some time.

Seems like i cant post imgur links and new users upload images, pretty much Im building in O7 on the 3 tall islands and an existing base is in O8 but has foundations under the water snaking around underwater that lead up to the set of islands.

TLDR: Is this considered land clam spam/abuse and what are the chances of Funcom removing the spam.

1 Like

Useless spamming of foundations could be considered landclaim spam , you would have to report it and see if any action is taken by admins, since its so close to your build make sure your own structure is not breaking the rules in any way before reporting since if they act they remove all buildings nearby that is against the rules.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.