Latest patch broke game

I Had the same problem where everything was gone & could not place anything. I can now place crafting stations & everything else after removing the mod “Less Building Placement Restrictions” I assume when the building floors & ground were no longer valid placement spots everything on them crumbled.

Just checked again and I am running unlock plus with pickup, not pickup plus. Apologies for any confusion.

Thankyou PRADA will look into that. I play through Steam so I don’t know if that will cause problems with that solution.

Mine almost works fine with the following mods:

The named thrall Freya on my WoP has had her progress reset though. She had about 11 hours progress with T3 taskmaster. edit: also all orbs are gone
@Noxsa is probably dead on, most likely it’s mods that make changes to building items.

I have pickup+ running on my private server and have no issues (only all orbs are gone).

– Michael –

We are pretty sure that it’s linked to mods that do changes the tables for building pieces/placeables. Your input here is really appreciated and helpful. Thanks everyone.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/crashing-and-missing-placeables-after-todays-pc-patch/17987

Online, Official

Can confirm, that all orbs are gone :frowning:

Why have you removed all orbs? From every player, not only the cheaters, but every orb from all non-cheaters. Do you understand how much time, all your players have spent on these? And it’s all gone.

Answer please

1 Like

Health Regeneration seems bugged.

When i stand near a dancer and get 10x Buff, my health regeneration is 1 point in 3 seconds.

That means if i have 360 health points total it takes 18 minutes to fill up my whole life bar.

Is that intended?

Private server - modded.

1. Emberlight
  2. Dark Desires
  3. Pippi
  4. Savage Steel

Don’t know if any of our placeables are missing though as we can no longer load up our server post-update =S

Update: We have identified corrupted saves following the patch and we are able to load our server with mods 2, 3, & 4. When we try to load the server with Emberlight the CPU fluctuates between 15% and 160% and then the server crashes.

We can no longer login to our private server after today’s patch, ever time we do the server restarts. We tried removing all mods, but still the same. Server is up and no problem until someone starts login in, then it takes about 30 secs and then the server does a restart disconnecting anyone trying to log in at the time.

I pay for a server (currently public) through a server company, the only mod i’m running is: “Lvl 100, More Attribute and Feat (April 2018)” After updating with the new patch I can report that all structures are fine, all stations still here. However the crafted orbs are missing - not the dyes, they are fine… just the orbs (demon-fire, gaseous, grease) are all gone…
SOOOO glad all the rest of everyone’s stuff is still here!!

We play on the server without modifications. But there are problems. We are thrown out of the game with the inscription “disconnection from the server” constantly.

Are you on a private or official server?

My question is if it’s even possible to fix this? Every item inside my base is now gone along with everything I had in them. Outside my alchemy station and blacksmith bench along with my smelters are still there but my map room and well along with my vault are also gone. If these items are just despawned and impossible to reclaim then that’s hours upon hours of time spent completely lost.

Is it possible for like a rollback or something that could restore things? Are affected players just out of luck and have to start over from scratch?

EDIT: So I decided to start crafting some new stations to replace things but now everywhere in my world says “not enough contact with ground”. I’ve tried everywhere around my base as well as all the way back at the starting area, I’m unable to place any object in the world.

PC, No mods, everything working like normal on official server.
All stats/feats have been reset as stated, no problems with either thralls/recipies or workstations after respec.

One should think most people know about the patch vs mods problem by now, but looking at the steam forum i should think not:(

It seems big letters must be used from now on Funcom, many players do not read notes at all.

private server
server name - Commando.com.ua
ip - 82.202.249.72 PvP.

you should know there r tons of players play on private server. And i also a game developer, so I think this kind of BUG is super UNprofessional.

Im using
Thrall War Dungeon Mod
Pippi - User & Server Management -
Lvl 100, More Attribute and Feat (April 2018)
IMMERSE RP & Building Decor
LTs Farming
SFXmod- soundFX for exiles
Fashionist (1.0 compatible)
Swift Elevator
Stun Bow
Less Building Placement Restrictions

Here is our list :

1. Pippi.pak
  2. CharEditLite.pak
  3. signpost200characters.pak
  4. No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
  5. Pickup+.pak
  6. SurvivalTent.pak
  7. Pythagoras.pak
  8. Pythagoras_Support_Beams.pak
  9. ReducedHungerinShelter.pak
  10. citylife.pak
  11. Glowing_Eyes.pak
  12. Kicks.pak

I would say it should be logicaly related to :
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions
or
Pickup+
and
citylife

(we lost most props, either mod props or vanilla props and even players crates, thralls and so on, some where placed way before the introduction of our mods on the server, some mod props have not disappeared strangely enough too, we encounter server savages reboot also)

So far the link with above post is No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak / Less Building Placement Restrictions (should be the same, just difference between pak and official mod name)