Laying down animation

I just got my first dog on Siptah, which I think is real cool. One or two things I wanted to point out though. I can understand wolves teeth (the k9’s) showing, but that should be removed from feral dogs really. That’s just my opinion but it would make them look nicer. Also, you see in the screenshot, the dog lying down. That would be very cool to have if you have your pet following you and you take a seat on the ground or a chair your dog could lay down beside you. Just my opinion of course but I thought I would put it out there.

Pet (and thrall) emotes have been a common request for a while now, and don’t quote me on this but I think they mentioned that it was something they were looking at in a recent stream?

I certainly hope so, because what is even the point of my lady exile having a pet crocodile or big cat or whatever if it can’t lounge at her feet like a Frank Frazetta painting?

2 Likes

That would be nice. Even if you couldn’t actually tell them to do the animations, having pets and thralls occasionally sit down or scratch an itch or something would at least breath a little more life into them.

I recently got a little nostalgic and started playing Age of Conan again. One of the first things my character did when I got to the character select screen was reach back and scratch her butt. Imagine if once in a while your thralls would do something like that in CE instead of just blankly staring off into the distance all the time. Scratch, yawn, sneeze, whatever. Just to make it a little bit more lifelike. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sigrid (named dog) even has a perk ‘Sit!’ But does she do it? Nope, no matter how many angry or beg emotes my character uses at her dog (or thralls), it’s nothing but blank stares in return.

Hell, I want that as a player emote.

So many AoC emotes I’d like to see recycled for Exiles.

enters topic

YA! we need to be able to lay down! I wanna sneak/crawl MGS style!

Its about pets…awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww T_T

I guess…

Still a little annoyed that the only response I got to requesting the ability to crawl on our bellies on here was some fun-hating stinko going HURF DURF CrOuChInG jUsT aS gOoD!

(I’m paraphrasing, obviously.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.