Legendary Chests Not Opening

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: America

Legendary chests sometimes will not open. Seems to happen a lot with Scorpion King Boss

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Kill Scorption King Boss
  2. Get key
  3. Try to open chest (requires level 60)
  4. Chest will not open

Agree. One thing I have found with the 1-3 skull bosses is there seems to be some internal minimum time between kills. Repeat too fast and the chest does not respond. I generally store the keys and use them somewhere I can get to a chest without aggroing the boss.

I’m not saying that is what you are experiencing, just what I have observed.

Regards

jim

1 Like

As far as i know.
The Legendary Creature respawns after 15min and the Legendary Chest also after 15min but can be open after 20min.
So if you farming one specific creature you have to wait 5 more minutes for the chest.
But as @Jim1 allready mentioned, these Skeleton Keys can be used at any legendary chest and all these chests has the same Legendary Items, so it doesnt matter which legendary chest you open with the key.

Greetings
SirBowen

3 Likes

Thanks for those times, @SirBowen, I usually waited an in-game day or so. You just sped up my farming :slight_smile:

Now if I could only learn to set a stopwatch on my phone :wink:

Regards

jim

Lay back in the grass with a blade of grass in your mouth and let your thralls or animals do the work. :wink:

1 Like

Actually, I do, but there is a bug where my pets will not regen health if I am too far away (undefined distance). I have to rotate the ‘tank’ out by bringing him back to my base.

Online private, base at Pagoda, boss rhino across the river.

As to the grass …

Regards

jim

When that happens, it seems the hitbox of the chest is simply not in line with the object. Try spam-clicking around it. You’ll get it eventually.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, @starbugpilo. I will try that :slight_smile:

Regards

jim

Agree, also some chests may have some invisible mesh covering it (rocks or so). And some are simply buggy. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.