Let's not call it good-bye. Let's just call it "smell you later."

Hey everyone!

They say all good things must come to an end. This is my last week at Funcom as community manager and it’s time for me to spread my wings and fly.

It’s been a great 3.5 years for me here at Funcom. I’ve gotten to be a part of so many incredibly cool things and worked on some amazing games. I’ve also gotten to know all of you, the community, and it’s been a treat seeing everyone’s feedback, discussions and suggestions for Conan Exiles, Mutant Year Zero, and the others. I’ve learned so much and have had a lot of fun doing it.

I’m not quite ready to say where I’m going and what I’ll be doing, but feel free to follow me on Twitter. I’ll probably be announcing something very soon™.

See you around the Internet!

50 Likes

Good luck out there, hope you are going on to great things…

6 Likes

Good luck! Life moves on at its own pace. Godspeed in your future endeavors

5 Likes

Thanks for the great interactions Jens. Going to miss you on the dev streams tons! Have fun on your next adventure!

6 Likes

Thank you for the 3+ years you’ve given to the community. As Multigun said, I will miss seeing you on the dev streams. Best of luck wherever you find yourself in the future.

8 Likes

Thank you so much for your contributions to the community, you will be missed. May good fortune always smile on you.

7 Likes

Goodbye Jens. Good luck to you. Just thinking of all the videosessions you took part since the beginnings. :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Lots of luck to you in your new adventures Jens! If there is one thing I’ll miss, it’s that sweet smile you always had in the dev streams. Thank you for all you did for the community and remember to keep on smiling!

5 Likes

Smell ya later :upside_down_face: Be great!

4 Likes

Oooh! I will miss you. I have enjoyed you very much on all those streams. You are charming. Goodbye and Best Wishes to you!

3 Likes

Wherever you go…I will be watching.
Because I’m going to miss you so much ;_;

22 Likes

Bet of luck in your path forward.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Good Bye Dark Jens Duck :wink:

I wish you all the best in your future !

7 Likes

And may the road rise up to meet your wheels!

3 Likes

footage of jens riding off into the sunset

Gonna miss ya, buddy. Good luck out there!

21 Likes

Rock on, Jens! :metal: We’ll miss you around here. Wherever you end up, they don’t know how lucky they are to have you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finally removing the bracelet eh? Best of luck in your new adventures! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

He must be going to the new map already :slight_smile:

7 Likes

NyankoDays-Episode2-Omake-4

T__T

Thanks for all help you’ve given! Good Luck!

4 Likes