Leyshrine surge summoning

I see big clans (PVE) summoning them daily. I’m curious is it against any rules to maybe slip in during one of these and bag a T4, or are you breaking a unwritten rule and just being a idiot.

If you steal someone else’s thrall on a PVE server (or on a PVE-C server outside PVP hours), it’s not against official server rules, but it’s very much a dick move.

3 Likes

Good idea. Extra hands with truncheons are always of use, and if they look for some armorer or blacksmith they can give you T4 alchemist or smelter for example.

4 Likes

If you spent the time to collect 1000 unstable and someone slipped in and stole a t4 from your surge would you be pissed? A serious dick move. Just simply ask if you can have one.

3 Likes

We now moved to PvE, but on PvE-C we were able to summon multiple T4 surges daily, easily getting 1k energy every storm. But yeah, ask if you can help/take some thralls, i’m sure if someone is nice they will let you, as most of end game players just look out for T4 armorers/smiths, because everything else is rather easy to get (especially fighters/archers).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.