Like having purge playing in a clan, but only I play? the purge rise when i play, but after low again

does the number of members in the clan influence the purge meter? My clan has 4 players but I’m the only one active, my purge meter never goes up, the next day it’s always zero,
I play every day, but the next day the meter purge is always reset.
if i take them out of the clan does it go up faster?

1 Like

@stelagel any ideas on this?

1 Like

You have to be more specific about the server you play. On official servers I always have clan mates but mostly I play alone. I play on 3728, 3504, 8013,8080… They are all official pve. If I play consecutive in one server I will accept purge normally, no matter if I log in for something in my other servers. For example yesterday I accepted purge on 8013. But if you play in private server you have to speak to your admin.
Closing, @Wak4863 has a really good video how to haste your purge meter. For me it works to build a little, just a little every day, kill a lot of npcs in camps and capture npcs as well. My only complaint is that I had 2 Siptah (8013) purges from Accursed cimmerians and I didn’t had crafters :pensive:. But they were coming by ords and it was really difficult, so I kinda love that :wink:

2 Likes

We were a clan of two. Every few weeks we’d get purged. Often he had to work on the nights of a purge he clearly in retrospect brought about.

It’s been 7 weeks since he left the server, no purge, my bar is at 3/4. The land is safe and our troops are fed. The Castle is intact.

1 Like

I play in server official also
we were 4 in the clan, but now I only play, the others don’t even log in, I play many hours of games practically every day, but when I go in the next day to play the bar always drops and it seems like alone I’ll never be able to have the purge. If I kick out two of these clan members, can I go up faster?

2 Likes

You really have to work for it. Kill, build, die, stay logged in, approximately 8 hours per day for a week. Have a teammate log in, play, kill, build and die for faster purge. Personally I don’t know that I’ll ever have a purge again if I keep my spurs from jangling too much.

1 Like

On 3728 we are 7 and in 8013 3. I am the only one that log in, no one else. I don’t believe kicking them will help a lot. Maybe the official server has issues, what can I say? Did you try to contact with other players of the server to see if they have the same issues? If they have you need to report on the bug section, maybe even send a ticket to Zendesk about it, but first try to contact other players. However if they do not you still need to report to the bug section so community will guide you better than me. It is not unheard-of to some accounts suffer bugs that others don’t. I really hope you will find solution to your problems m8.

1 Like

Kicking clan mates will not help your purge grow or shrink. Activity is all that matter and the type of activity matters. As @stelagel mention I do have a video about it which I will just link instead of making you search for it in my haystack of videos.

5 Likes

yes, i saw all your videos, very good indeed, but their inactivity does not add to the purge bar to decrease when i log out, because i play a lot, the bar increases, the next day it goes back to where it was if it does not decrease anymore

1 Like

Just last week some one was complaining meter didn’t go down when they stayed off a few days to avoid a purge.

1 Like

I believe you, truly. Ask other members if they have issues in the same server with the purge meter, just to gather all the necessary information and report it to the bug section. You may even send a Zendesk ticket with photos of your issues in the particular server. They will respond quickly for this issue I believe. And again, it is not weird or strange for a person to experience different things in a server from others, it is not unheard-of.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.