List of bugs i found after patch

A list full of bugs isnt the best way to report. A lot of them goes under in the rumble in the jungle and the posts are hardly can found afterwards. But let me try to answer some of your reports.

1st) Stuck in Chair:
Caught by the chair | Chairs kill. When character sit on a chair game controls are broken | Defeated by chairs - bug | Bug of Thrones & Chairs and many more.
Also allready at the Trello Board Trello flagged as unable to reproduce. So give as much informations as you can tell to help the Devs here and feel free to vote up these issue @ Trello.

2nd) Thralls … all kind of issues. (AI, not attacking, running away, stare down, not using weapon, Archer, Fighter problem etc.)
Allready posted dozends of times. But feel free to give as much informations you can do to this issues, maybe you did some testings and find out something new to help the devs here.

3rd) Dagger Hitbox (especially vs smaller enemies like spiders)

Because of no answer/statement and it is allready closed. It is a good idea to bring this back to attention.

4th) Funcom report box open up without any shutdown/gamecrash ?
New to me and never heard of. Maybe others can give some more details to reproduce this issue.

Greetings
SirBowen

5 Likes