List of bugs i found after patch

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]buuuuuuuuuugggggggggssssssssss
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]pve
Region: [Please enter your server region]NA

[Describe the bug here]
sit in a chair, you are facing backwards and cant get out.
chopping rocks and after 1 or 2 hits you rubberband FORWARD, turn around and the rock is still there.
skipping.
thralls…where to begin…not attacking , running away, having a stare down with enemies.
i might have missed this in the notes, but food and water go down VERY quickly. much faster then before.
hit boxes with daggers, mostly with spiders, and yes i aim down at my feet almost.
i find it weird that sometimes when i play everything is normal, but when i shut the game down , there is a funcom bug report box opened asking me to submit a bug that happened…even though play time was fine.
but i get weird bugs and the box doesnt pop up, i think THAT is a bug …

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.load game

2.play game you will see
3.try doing normal things
4.log out and search for something more stable

A list full of bugs isnt the best way to report. A lot of them goes under in the rumble in the jungle and the posts are hardly can found afterwards. But let me try to answer some of your reports.

1st) Stuck in Chair:
Caught by the chair | Chairs kill. When character sit on a chair game controls are broken | Defeated by chairs - bug | Bug of Thrones & Chairs and many more.
Also allready at the Trello Board Trello flagged as unable to reproduce. So give as much informations as you can tell to help the Devs here and feel free to vote up these issue @ Trello.

2nd) Thralls … all kind of issues. (AI, not attacking, running away, stare down, not using weapon, Archer, Fighter problem etc.)
Allready posted dozends of times. But feel free to give as much informations you can do to this issues, maybe you did some testings and find out something new to help the devs here.

3rd) Dagger Hitbox (especially vs smaller enemies like spiders)

Because of no answer/statement and it is allready closed. It is a good idea to bring this back to attention.

4th) Funcom report box open up without any shutdown/gamecrash ?
New to me and never heard of. Maybe others can give some more details to reproduce this issue.

Greetings
SirBowen

5 Likes

Actually, I have had the Funcom report box show up after closing down my game several times. There was no crash or game issues. I was finished playing, shut down game and there was the box. It seems to happen randomly so no idea what could be causing or how to even go about trying to recreate it. I play on Pc either SP or unofficial private servers.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.