List of glitches I have encountered thus far

Game mode: [Online | PvE]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [North America]
-Thralls not regening health (makes thralls worthless at the moment)

-Cant apply warpaint

-Cant place weapons on weapon display

-The auto target prioritizes my own clan members over enemies (very frustrating and really takes away from combat experience)

-Cant see my own dead body sometimes but my clan members can

-Building issue where it won’t let me escape building with circle after placing smaller things such as candles and other table decorations. Acts like I am still holding the object after it has been placed

-dragging thralls is really really glitchy, we have lost multiples thralls from them just disappearing or falling through the floor

-elevator 4th dimension? If you jump into a elevator and you grab onto the side as if you were climbing in glitches you into another dimension

-sprint running forward with camera angle pointed behind you and you regan stamina and can continue running forever

-Cant repair certain items such as the shaman armor set, which was one of favorite sets so had to switch to something else

Saying all that I do like the game and enjoy it so far. But the issues that I have encountered so far have made me not want to play and I have already noticed myself wanting to play other games because I don’t want to deal with the glitches. I really wish developers would understand that pushing a game out the door too early is not a good move. Perfect it first then let us enjoy ur masterpiece. I understand some glitches at release but if I can get on a replicate any of these glitches over and over again and then being to this factor. I would assume you all ran into the same stuff playing the game urself and just ignored it and let us deal with them.

There’s a push to get parity (all platforms on the same page) updates through right now. After that the team will have time to look at other issues. Patience!

Yeah listen to damage control there or they lock your topic instead of answering the question.

1 Like