Little suggestion

if not already done or study
I would very much like the addition of the possibility of planting trees yourself directly, yourself with the addition of a suitable gardener.

then for the various lamps, would it be possible to have a slider to adjust their brightness? it would be really nice to be able to work on rendering the lights
even if I doubt very much that it is possible on Ps4
Thank

4 Likes

Believe me, a lot of people in the past asked for tree planting, we even beg for a dlc allowing us to do it, it would be awesome :+1:t6:.
About the light issue again dlcs have a great number of different lamps that can give you different outcomes. I really love the turanian desk lamps and the khitan lanterns, actually all the khitan lamps are awesome, but the lanterns I love the most. Even vanilla ways of lighting are surreal, beautiful. So I believe you can adjust the lighting in a place in many ways, but trees is another thing, I want them badly.

4 Likes

actually I also juggle a lot with different lamps but I find the potential limited especially when we want a decoration respecting a specific theme and that we can not hide :wink:

the trees and I didn’t want to be abused but a mill I dream of a mill, the mill is missing :rofl:

2 Likes

To achieve the gorgeous purple glow inside your Stargate build, did you place torches behind the big purple banners? It’s very nice and soft!

I would like to be able to dim my torches rather than toggling them off. It would be nice if the game remembered that I’ve turned them off, as well.

3 Likes

I’m guessing they used radium torches with magenta dye. If not, I’d like to know what they actually used, so I can learn a new trick :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Radium with Magenta goes beautifully with Stormglass! :+1:

4 Likes

I really like the ideas here, one thing I would say about decorative trees is they need to look different from normal trees

Players should be able to tell from a fair distance that something is a decoration and not a resource

4 Likes

@Barnes @CodeMage Personally I create cavities where I can place “retro” lighting whith brazier or torch according to theme, for the pyramid torch radium placed under the stairs

the brazier stygien ofer a very nice rendering for the contrast on the volume

like here where the braziers are in the buttress of the viaduct

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.