Logged in at my bed, naked - no death icon on map, no corpse, lost all gear

Game mode: [Online Official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [1510 PvE]
Region: [America]

[Logged into the game naked at my bed. No idea how I died, no death icon to mark corpse or anything. I went to my building where I had logged off - nothing. I lost all my star metal tools and my legendary shield! And I don’t even know how or why. I have given this game positive reviews and stuck up for Funcom for way too many years to even keep track of. I know you guys have issues. But PLEASE! For the love of God! PLEASE FIX THIS!

It’s bad enough to have your corpse disappear after death and lose all your gear, but to lose it for no apparent reason whatsoever is just too maddening to put into words.

Also, please make it so that we can submit a support ticket in game so that we might be able to get these items that we’ve worked so hard for returned to us. Would cut down on quite a few angry reviews in itself I’d imagine.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log in pretty much covers all steps.
2 Likes

Which part of the map is the building you logged-out of?

1 Like

This can be caused by extreme heat or cold while logged off,it is a known bug I believe,but basically your character dies from hypothermia or heatstroke and you die before you log back on it get your body. Try not to log out near active fires and furnaces,and the opposite in cold temperature areas,if you are in these areas try and store your stuff in a chest before logging.

Cela m’est arrivé plus d’une fois également … Et la frustration est énorme . Surtout en phase de jeu intense . J’ai vu ailleurs que ce jeu perdait beaucoup de joueurs . Malheureusement , lorsque ce que l’on a mis beaucoup de temps à accumuler ou fabriquer disparaissent après une perte de connexion ( écran bleu ?) , ou à cause une indisponibilité de quelques semaines en solo (exagération volontaire ) . bref , nous aimons assez ce jeu pour supporter certains dysfonctionnement , mais nous avons nos limites . Pour ce cas précis , ne vous habituez pas à jouer avec les légendaires et faites vous plusieurs set d’outils/ armes/ armures comme en configuration PVP au cas où .
Bon jeu à tous

The log out bug has happened to me several times. It does not matter what biome, what your wearing, or what part of the map you are logged on to. It happens any where and every where. My solution… log out in starter gear and holding no items. If you die you will be ported either to your bed, bedroll, or usually in my case in the middle of the desert about to die … then you get a fast trip to your base. It is a very irritating bug to say the least.
Solution… don’t log out with anything you not willing to lose. (I carry an extra wooden box and a sandstone foundation just in case I need to log off in a rush somewhere away from my base (on PVE not PVP) … You die when you are logged out… how is beyond me, I never get a “you died from…” message.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.