Game mode: [Online | Multiplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [EU | Living in USA]
Same as usual, can’t connect to 3051 OC PVE, until server resets. It’s been months now. I’m sure you can find my last few posts that detail the same things. Just wondering if this will be a forever problem or if maybe one day it might be fixed?
I don’t want to start playing the new map if my base will decay because I’m unable to login to the game.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Login to online official server.
- Wait for game to load in.
- Loading bar reaches full but the game screen doesn’t load in.
- Wait for game screen to load in.
- Keep waiting for game screen to load in.
- Game screen never loads in.
- Close the game.
- Play something else even though you know your base is decaying when really you just wanted to play Conan.
- Login as normal after server resets.
- Check event log to see you actually died earlier when you couldn’t log in properly. Thus losing anything in your inventory.