Login Issues on PVE 6442

Game mode: *(Online official
Type of issue: *Cannot login into game, never leaves login screen after load bar completes
Server type: * PvE
Region: *USA
Mods?: *No
Edition: *Steam

I am simply trying to login to my PVE server 6442. It loads at first screen, then goes to second screen, the load bar completes but the game never launches. I do not receive any error, just don’t ever get into the server. I tested another server that I play on to see if it was my PC or issue, but had no issues logging into PVP server 6102. I just need to know if 6442 is having issues or if there is something else going on? Please advise.

Dorian from 6442 here… I did a ticket to report the server is down. Hopefully we’re back up soon!

Hmm, 6442 is showing as up as of this writing. It’s been up for nearly 9 hours since the last restart/crash and while the current playercount seems low, there are people showing as connected. Not much else is jumping out at me. There was an odd spike in server CPU usage about 25 minutes ago, but beyond that server performance seems nominal.

Heya Dorian… its me Onag Gar. You can’t get in either huh? I got this reply from the Community…

Hmm, 6442 is showing as up as of this writing. It’s been up for nearly 9 hours since the last restart/crash and while the current playercount seems low, there are people showing as connected. Not much else is jumping out at me. There was an odd spike in server CPU usage about 25 minutes ago, but beyond that server performance seems nominal.

Yes, that’s…my post right above. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Another player on this server has also reported the server is down for them, so something is up. But thanks for the info. Please keep us posted.

it’s odd, 6442 doesn’t show up as a favorite, or in the official lists, but when I typed in 6442, it showed up. Now I’m unable to load into it (I just did a full reinstall because I had this problem last night and earlier today, too)

I was able to locate 6442 without an issue in the server browser, however I’ve also been staring at a loading screen for like 10 minutes now, and that’s what I would consider an extended period of time. Hm. Not sure what the matter could be, will raise a notice.

2 Likes

thank you Andy!

I’m still unable to log in, always get caught on the load screen where nothing else happens :frowning:

same for me… just tried again too… guess I’ll look at it after dinner… 8(

The best I can personally do right this moment is relay the notice; beyond that I am unable to provide any ETA on any solution until we hear back from our provider and know more about what’s going on. This will not be an immediate process. Thanks for your patience!

thanks!

Thanks

Hello hello, me and my husband are having the same problem. The server is up in the list and you can select it and log in but after that, the game stays in an endless loading state: the loading bar is full but the loading doesn’t end. Also it doesn’t shut down from Steam and I have to manually shut the process down. It’s like this since I tried this morning at around 10 AM Pacific Time.
I don’t know if it is a server related problem or a game problem, sure it’s weird that is happening on this one alone.
Ah! We did the repair file thing as well and nothing changed.

I made this reply just to give all the information we have and adding ourselves to the list of people having this issue.

1 Like

it’s been hours and still can’t log in :frowning:

so frustrating… I can see the server, and see 1-6 players on (heavily diminished from our normal number), but I get trapped at the load screen. I Haven’t been able to log in at all today.

Yup same for me… just tried again and it’s the same issue. This is very disappointing and a bit annoying, lost a whole day of play time…

@AndyB I also play on this server and am unable to log in. Stuck on loading screen. My bases will decay in 3 days. Please help us out

6442-Same here folks. It just does this weird load bar for me, and repeats then freezes when load bar is loaded. Super lame.