Logs show who destroyed a decayed structure/object?

I plan on an official server, and was curious if it was possible to see who destroyed a placed object or structure in the logs. I am not able to see it, but I assume it is there somewhere?

Hey there , if you tick the box “construction/building” and tweak the distance parameter before pressing submit , the log will show you an entry if someone destroyed your structure , but it won’t show an entry for anything else regarding placeables and workbenches ect… ( to be noted doors are not a building piece but a placeable ) .

In short if someone looted your decayed base but left the base intact you wont be able to see who did it , but if they destroy the base after looting it , then log will show who destroyed the base ( but it can also be misleading - if someone loots your base and leaves and then another one comes sees it empty and destroy the base , type of case scenario rare but not impossible )

1 Like

I’ll be honest, I pop any base in Decay state. I don’t need the materials, but, normally, they are an eyesore near my base.

I feel zero regret.

1 Like

Same, I will take down a base in decay state in a heartbeat…why?..because I can. Deal with it.

1 Like

Yep. Don’t want your base to get looted and popped? Don’t let it decay.

what wrong? he did not ask if you loot ha asked if you can ser who loot!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.