Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug] Gamebreaking
Region: [US 1502 Official PVE]
When you kill NPCs they drop loot. The loot stays on the body until looted or the body is harvested. Once the body is harvested or decays a loot bag shows on the ground. The next time you kill a NPC in the same area and harvest the body the loot merges into the old loot bag. When you attempt to loot the old loot bag it disappears completely with both the old loot and new loot lost.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- Kill a NPC at exactly the same spot you will kill him when he responds in 15 minutes.
- Harvest the NPC body but leave his loot to fall into a loot bag on the ground.
- Kill the NPC at the same spot when he/she respawns.
- Harvest the NPC body but leave his loot to fall onto the ground and merge into the old loot bag.
- Attempt to collect your loot from the old loot bag.
- Cry in horror of your lost loot.