Loot Table - Legendary : Unnamed city boss ! :)

Great map!

And for a perfect map, please mark the 5 human maps with boss at west of the (7) point, at south of the (3) at north of the (2) at west of the (6) and at south of the (4) point, also they have specials drops
for a full unnamed city map, mark the ¿3? chests with fragments (red dragon, snake and south east chest)

Nice effort so far here :smiley: If anyone is willing to and has the time, feel free to contribute this information to the wiki. Anyone is able to contribute -you don’t need an account, but are recommended to have one so we are able to keep in touch about your edits. You register and log in with your Twitch account.-

https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/

If you need any help editing, consult the first two links on this page

https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Conan_Exiles_Wiki:Wiki_maintenance

I took the liberty to write a wiki entry about it. I’ve taken your list as a basic and added some more information. I hope that’s okay for you.
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/The_Unnamed_City_(location)

2 Likes

From the moment that people have access to information, you are free to make the use you want :wink:

@TheLOLxd2 : i never worked on a wiki but maybe i’ll try this time ^^

Made some adjustments. Thanks!

1 Like

@FrenchyCaro Bloody brilliant! Was after this info. Thank you very much!

@Thyris Thanks for updating the wiki. Nicely done!

@TheLOLxd2 - I noticed the numbers are missing. Check my screenshot below. I am hesitant to fix this myself as I have little experience with the wiki.

EDIT: Managed to fix it. Hope that’s ok.

3 Likes

Good thread, tks.

I was busy making my own version cos I’m old and I forget stuff…then I came across this thread XD
Just wanted to share :sweat_smile:

Forgot to mention the blue dots represent those chests that might spawn with a fragment of power inside. (Based on Just Horse’s video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a6rFJSB4Jw )

5 Likes

Nice map, there’s also a FoP in the SE corner of the city on the second flat area, just before the tower with the flame atop it. You have to hop along the top of the outer wall to reach it. I’ve also seen one lying in the sand as I run up to that area, it was about halfway between the Relic Hunters and where the wight and 2 skeletons pray (on a steep sandy slope).

1 Like

so the original red dragon drops a FoP? Haven’t stopped to fight it. If it does not, can we change the marker to a key maybe, along with adding the snake as a key?

It does not. Neither does the Green Dragon or the Big Fat Snake. They drop a regular ol’ Skeleton Key only. The only dragon that drops a FoP is the “Red Mother”.

That is what i assumed, and you know what they say about assume… It makes me look really smart :slight_smile:

I killed all dragons yesterday and didn’t get any keys. Are they random? Its my second time through with no keys at all from that place. I did get FoP from the bosses though. Just nothing from minibosses.

Keys drop from World Bosses, Nameless City Bosses are separate tier of Bosses from those.
Dragons themselves are all Bosses in general thou, but also normal mobs. Even baby dragons have boss health bar.

It took me about 12 kill to get item from White bat, (silken legs) None of Star Metal Weapon wight have drop me anything…yet.

You have to harvest them as per normal, they don’t ‘drop’ anything. Note: haven’t killed them lately myself. So it’s possible they don’t give keys either (though that would surprise me).

Little up :smiley:

@dakka @Mikey I can confirm the keys can be harvested like normal. Just killed the red dragon boss in the unnamed city 2 days ago

Awesome. I started again on Age of Calamatious so will be while before I can enter the unnamed city again. But good to know. For now I am resorting to using traps to kill legendary bosses since i am lv40 atm.

Its just me and my gf, so AoC is extra hard for us. So will need to be totally geared up before even thinking about stepping foot in there…lol

I mainly “kite” the unnamed city bosses to my archers back at base on the border.

The treasure seeker thralls, not the one skull mini bosses, can be tamed and have about 6k hp.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.