Fragment of Power Suggestion

The giant snake in the Unnamed City and the Undead Dragon in the Sinkhole needs to drop Fragments of Power.

3 Likes

Why not. The snake is a boss in the Unnamed City, even if it’s one of the legacy bosses. It lives in the temple of Set, which is a place of power where such fragments could exist.

The Undead Dragon, even though it doesn’t (un)live in the City, is still a part of the old civilization, and resides in one of their old seats of power. So a fragment would fit, lore-wise. I’d be more suspicious of this one, but if the new Queen Scorpion drops one, why not the Undead Dragon too?

2 Likes

Agreed, sure, why not. Though I would caution further expansion to other legacy bosses. They should at least be on the same challenge level as the Unnamed City bosses for access to the Fragments so people can’t just farm the easiest bosses on the map.

2 Likes

Absolutely. The big snake is a pain to fight because of their crazy reach and weird attack angles, and the one in the Unnamed City is in a corrupting area, too, so I can live with the idea of our weird big brother of Kaa dropping a fragment. And the Undead dragon is a big, dead dragon who, admittedly, is no more difficult to fight than any other dragon, but hey, it’s still one of the big bosses in the game.

But the white tigers, king scorpions, rhino kings, etc. should not carry fragments of power. They’re just big, mean animals.

Now, the corrupted wolf, on the other hand… I’m reasonably certain its power isn’t from saying “By the power of Grayskull”.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I disagree for the Undead dragon. The fight isn’t very hard. I did it around level 45 with the help of the Sepermeru Captain… OK, to be honest the Captain did it with a little help from me. :wink:

2 Likes

I feel that anything that drops a Skeleton Key should not also drop a Fragment of Power. Should be one or the other.

3 Likes

There is already an FOP by the snake in a hidden chest, so no need for 2 FOP right by each other.

1 Like

There is a case for one next to the other as there is a chest behind the Red Mother.

3 Likes

All bosses (except that damned wolf) can be killed pretty easily at level… well, whatever level you are when you first catch a Sepermeru Captain and manage to give him/her a decent weapon and armor. Including all Unnamed City bosses that drop fragments of power.

4 Likes

Damn wolf!!! Damn him back to Hades!!

He should drop 2 shards or power.

3 Likes

there is already a lot of way for getting those sweet fragments of power, on the other hand i could totaly dig special loot related to set religion for the snakeboss, but the undead dragon already drop one of the key fragment for leaving the exiles land, so adding a fragment of power on him would kind of hijack his purpose.

2 Likes

It would be great to fix the “dead body glitching into structures and then disappearing” for the snake at the Unnamed city…

If you kill it on stairs or near a structure, it just disappears (after some buggy animations). Had that already 2 time and that is kinda… Because if you dont get the key from the body, you cannot open the legendary box…
And if someone didnt close the loot chests, you dont get any loot… Because many low-lvl players are just running into the cave, looting the chest (not closing) and run outside…

2 Likes

Low level character can not open a chest needing a key to be opened. Only lvl 60 can do it. So the only thing a low character could do is run into the cave attempt to open the chest to trigger a popup telling him / her they must be lvl 60, then run away without looting anything.
If you already get a a key from a 3skulls boss, any one of them gives one no just those in the UC, you can open any legendary chests with it. Last time I tried the key didn’t disappear after opening the chest. That means if you farm 3skulls bosses you quickly own many useless keys.

2 Likes

This doesn’t sound like intended behavior. Are you sure it’s the same key? I mean, that you didn’t have another skeleton key in your pocket that was consumed when you opened the chest. (Or maybe the Ancient key used to reach the Kinscourge - I know I’ve mistaken that for a skeleton key sometimes.)

1 Like

FUNCOM should remove Skeleton keys and instead all bosses at lvl 60 should drop Fragment of Power, players then could use it to unlock Legendary chests.

Have they fixed the White tiger? :thinking:

1 Like

I am talking about the normal chests, where you get gold and silver coins/bars/dust. In the cave with the big snake there are 4 and most of them have good amount of loot in them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.