Loot Table - Legendary : Unnamed city boss ! :)

Greetings exiles !

Some investigations into the dev kit to find which boss loot which items… and it was a hell when you’re not familiar with the dev kit…

Here what i’ve found =>

Skeleton Armored Boss (skeletonboss) + Wight Boss =>

Albino Bat (wingeddeathbat) =>

Skeleton serpentman (thebruteboss) =>

Dragon Mother (redmotherboss) =>

I haven’t found the one for the Wight boss but it seems that they share the same table than the Skeleton armored boss.

All boss locations => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pdjLISeb3I&t=31s

And to finish, there is 30% per boss to loot a legendary weapon / armor.

Edit (25/03) =>

1. Skeleton Armored
  2. Skeleton Armored
  3. Deathwing Bat (albino bat)
  4. Mother Dragon (red)
  5. Wight
  6. Skeleton Serpentmen

Those 6 loot at 100% a fragment and a legendary repair kit
You can also check the loot table for items available for each of them ^^

1. Snake Boss
  2. Green Dragon
  3. Red Dragon

For those three, they are only “normal” bosses, snake loot a skeleton key, i’m not sure about both dragons.

14 Likes

Great find! ~Neigh!

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing!
I really thought it was random which guy dropped which, but you just taught me otherwise! :slight_smile:
Do you know what the shiny undead boss drops?

I did not have time to finish my edit that the first messages are already there :smiley:

@JustHorse : Thx and i linked your guide about locations at the same time as your message arrived xD

@Nuria : it seems that the wight boss (glowing one) share the loot table of the Skeleton boss, still need to confirm but i haven’t loot a legendary on him since i start the investigation… to confirm soon ^^

1 Like

Damn, all this time I’ve been fighting the wrong ones!

It seems my findings are at least in experience, identical to yours.

These were the drops I received from the Wight King boss (31 kills, 4 drops):

The Festering One
Commander’s Helmet
Nightstakler’s Mask
War Mammoth Boots

1 Like

good job, thanks :slight_smile:
Iv not gotten any loot from dragons, do you need to harvest them to get the items?

The regular red (north border of the city) and green (southern side of the city) dragons don’t drop the new stuff. They’re just dragons and can be harvested for dragonbone and horns (and volatile glands, I believe). Of the dragons in the City, only the Red Mother (at the Hatchery) has a loot table.

ah ok ty :slight_smile:
you dont happen to know what the relic thing behind it does do you?

The chest thing? It contains a fragment of power.

2 Likes

Speaking of those little relic containers, what exactly is the respawn time on them? It feels like they don’t respawn after being picked-up until the server reboots. :cry:

green dragon doesnt drops any new item from unamed city?

In my single-player I’ve seen one relic box respawn once. I must admit I forget where the rest I’ve found even spawn because they never seemed to respawn so I stopped checking.

@Fastorro: As far as I know, the green dragon doesn’t drop the new items.

1 Like

oh ok, i dont think i got one from it when i picked it up… ill try again when i see it respawn…

GOt the LyingBastard Sword Yesterday. The Wight Boss dropped a nice single handed sword. Also got the Brute Helm from the Snake Man boss. Have not found the White Bat yet but I keep walking around. Not looking for spoilers on location though.

If you find a bunch if regular ones walking around, you’re getting close.

Also, thanks to @FrenchyCaro I am now the proud owner of a Sword of Crom. Stuck a Spiked Fitting on that and one of my Predatory Blades. Now Captain Tenille and I are really wrecking these bosses. The Red Mama is a piece of cake.

1 Like

awesome guide , deserves a sticky for real , keep up the good work , it helped alot

2 Likes

Is your predatory blade working?? Mine is doing barley any damage compared to my Lion Axe which is rated FAR below it in damage.

Only use light attacks with it.

1 Like

Little new adding =>

1. Skeleton Armored
  2. Skeleton Armored
  3. Deathwing Bat (albino bat)
  4. Mother Dragon (red)
  5. Wight
  6. Skeleton Serpentmen

Those 6 loot at 100% a fragment and a legendary repair kit
You can also check the loot table for items available for each of them ^^

1. Snake Boss
  2. Green Dragon
  3. Red Dragon

For those three, they are only “normal” bosses, snake loot a skeleton key, i’m not sure about both dragons.

2 Likes