No more legendary drops in Unnamed City? Or a bug?

Game mode: [Online & Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [America]

I haven’t played in about a year, but now that I have a decent fighter I took a stroll around the Unnamed City and killed all the bosses except for the Red Mother Dragon (because she kept pushing my fighter under the ground and bugging it out). I killed the skeleton boss with the 1H sword, the Skeleton boss with the 2H hammer on the top of the scaffolding, the Skeleton lizard boss, the blue glowing skeleton boss, the bat boss, the giant snake, and the Skeleton boss (2H sword guy) with all the mini skeletons worshiping him. All I got was repair kits and a key to the chest behind the giant snake boss. Is the loot in the Unnamed City bugged? And why the heck is the Red Mother Dragon so difficult (with her sliding around like Gumby as she spits fire and pushes thralls under the map)?

You still get item drops but I think the chance of drops are lowered. I usually get one item every other run.

They lowered the chances? :smiley:
The nerfed most weapons anyway long ago. The dmg thrall output is nerfed again…

Nerfed exiles 2.3 patch. Make everything you did before, but it needs way more time “for fun” :smiley:

1 Like

I meant the chance of legendary drops are lowered in 2.3 as I used to be basically guaranteed at least one if not more legendaries in a run but now I only get maybe one in about two runs.

Are the new 2.3 legendaries obtainable on official servers now?

1 Like

Just got a legendary repair kit from relic hunter.

1 Like

Weird but nice drop from the relic hunter

Just an anecdote, but I’ve noticed significantly fewer legendary item drops since the patch.
It feels like about 1/2-1/3 of the drops from before.

2 Likes

I spawned the Red Mother 30 times in solo player with the admin panel before I got a legendary drop - and then it was a lousy lizard helm that had cold resist or heat resist or something terrible.

Try killing the Red Mother 30 times on an official server just to get 1 legendary. I can’t even kill her once since she pushes my thrall under the ground.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.