Lossing building on updates with offical servers is getting anoying

Online official
Misc
PvE #1953
Oceanic

After updates i log in to find buildings just decay for no reason. I have lost a tier 3 jhebbalsag temple and a t3 pen to previous updates. Today i log in to find my t3 derketo temple gone and a large crate that had alot of weapons and armor from the unnamed city in it. Wasn’t the wipe spost to be only thralls?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. play game an make stuff on the server
  2. Log off
  3. Game update
  4. Log off and find stuff that i have had for months are gone for no reason other then the servers not updating decay properly when being updated

Yes I am finding the same sort of random placeable decay and despawn issues. (On the same server as OP.)
This past week I logged into find:
A) Large carpet in middle of a room placed on ceiling tiles had decayed and despawned … causing two items that were placed on it to lose stability and despawn
B) a tier 3 Derkato shrine on black ice foundations on a base with a 168 hour timer which I had logged out on 48 hours earlier had gone into decay and despawned the day before. Also causing the despawn of Jade cat statues that were placed on it. And of course loss of items in the shrine including an Arch-priest.
C) a tier 3 Yog pit decayed and despawned … again in a 168 hour timer base that was not in decay. I think I visited it four days prior. Again it’s despawn caused a drum that was placed on it to despawn.

I have several other items saying they are decayed and will be abandoned in the future or the past. I had made a detailed bug report of this issue but it’s been auto-closed:

Hey @CrimsonDrake1984 and @Kwalya

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it. They’ve not found the cause for it yet but there’s a few hypothesis shuffled around. Apologies for the frustration and thanks for your feedback.

It takes time after the servers restart so it seams like the items are reseting there decay as if there the only item in that place. Maybe implementing a 1 to 2 day stop to the decay system on updates will let players log in to fix this issue

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.