Lost connection to the server like most people

Game mode: Online
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: EU

So for a couple of days when i try to join a server i lose connection and when i do connect to a server i can play for 10 minutes and then i have to wait another hour before i can connect again

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.cant connect to server
2.lose connection after 10 min of playing

Try renewing game licencing PS button , Settings, Account Management, Restore Licenses this also seems to cure Blue screen & random disconnects.

Test game see if it works

Next would be to delete the saved cache for the game , Settings, Account Management, Application Saved Data Management the cache file could be near corruption and or to large even though this might not be the problem doesn’t hurt to try.

I would also suggest either rebooting the system after this issue occurs or Settings, Account Management, Network and do a test internet connection as well reboot router and modem in the house just to assure the problem doesn’t exist on your end.

Post any information after these steps are completed so others can learn a work around and funcom can isolate this issue if it actually is one.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.