Lost everything official server

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [EU]

Hello today at 3 am all of my buildings dissapeared due to loss of stability and im furiuous about it

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.play normally
2.log off
3.log in next day
4.lost everything due to loss of stability

Hello @Dr.BloodBomb, thank you for reaching out!

Could you please share the server where this has occured, a screenshot of the event log, and your character and clan ( if applicable ) names?

Game mode: [Single Player]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [EU]

Hi all,

Same has happened to me today as @Dr.BloodBomb. I logged on about 10am and all my buildings have disappeared along with all of my items inside of my houses including work benches and thralls. This has happened on my single player mode which I am playing with a couple of friends.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.play normally
2.log off
3.log in next day
4.lost everything

@MrBod please open a new topic as you’re playing single player/coop while Dr.BloodBomb is playing online, as the clients differ and the issue is most likely unrelated.

Server 3080 character name kacper_xx_pl and clan The spirit cb currently i cant make screenshot because im not at home

Could you share a screenshot of your event log when possible and also share further details on what sort of buildings you’ve lost and how much time did you spend without playing before logging in?

Logged day before it and it was a huge base 100 foundation about 200 walls

Please do share the screenshots of the event log as well, you can do so privately through DM.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.