Lost my t4 blacksmith purge thrall

Yo can i get a response back asap please i discovered that the long island bottom of P,8 if you drop anything or dismantle any structure it falls into the map. I lost a very rare and hard to get thrall teph steep in fire and we dont have a base where the purge spawns in west Savannah. I got a recording show it happen and a event log showing the thralls time it decayed shortly after realizing and showing what happened. If you guys dont give it back im done with this game sorry but that was to valuable to let go

This may not be the response you were hoping for, but if immediate is your timeframe, I can assist.

Official server? No replacement - sorry to see you quit but you do get the chance at a conciliation prize of altruism for reporting the bug

What???

Are you shocked that this is SOP or confused otherwise?

If the options on the table are give it back or I quit, sadly it is very unlikely to get your items restored simply because Funcom do not offer such support on their official severs. If you are playing on a private server on the other hand, you can write to its admin. They should be able to look into the issue for you and restore your lost items if all checks in.

Hello Killakain, we’re terribly sorry for your loss and frustration but, unfortunately, we’re unable to replace lost items or restore buildings.

What we can do is make sure that the bug report reaches the right people, so that it can be further investigated and eventually crushed, preventing it from causing any further distress to you or other fellow exiles, so we really appreciate that you took the time to share it with us!

If you don’t mind sharing the video privately with us, feel free to send it through DM, as it could provide all sorts of useful data, thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.