Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6107 PvE Conflict
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Lost character

Bug Reproduction:

Back when servers were supposed to merge i uploaded my character beforehand, the server merges never happened, and now my character does not exist after i have come back to try and play, friend is still on server.

same with me on one server. uploaded character and said that one day i might login with it but with how broken the game is on officials i didnt so i can only assume all our characters are dead that didnt log into the merged server…

I’m a little confused, why did you upload the character?

Serves merges did occur, with #6106 being merged into #6107.

@Sarealac
Are characters stuck in transfer limbo still something customer support can help with?
Zendesk no longer offers the option to open a ticket regarding the service.

Hiya everyone!

At the moment, there isn’t much my colleagues on Zendesk can do to help transfer characters since there were issues with this feature and we’re still trying to get a fix for it, this also applies to the characters that are currently stuck in limbo.

Dana explains everything here: Disabling Character Transfers

We understand it’s a frustrating situation and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding.

Let me know if I can help with anything else :smile:

Guess there is some kind of timeline on reenable server transfer, will it be this year?.. can you put some light on current issues, what have been fixed, what is missing for the transfer to be active, you want patience and understanding, guess that need a timeline and explanation,

for now, i have kept an eye on the forum regarding this, as Dana proposed
“We’re currently working on improving this feature, so please keep an eye on the forums for upcoming announcements regarding character transfers.”

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.