Low fps/lag conan ps4

Game mode: (Online official)
Type of issue: [ Bug | Performance]
Server type: [ PvE ]
Region: [America Latina]
Hardware: [ Ps4 Slim ]

Bug Description:

when i played the game for the first time in march 2019 the game worked perfectly, when i went to play it again at the end of 2021 the game was completely laggy and crashing as if it was running low fps, i die out of nowhere and respawn to die again in looping, when it ends I can’t walk, I’m stuck in the same place, the game is all slow until the menus and it’s not an internet problem because I’ve tried using other networks either by wire or by wifi, because of that I give up playing in November 2021, I downloaded the game now at the end of August 2022 and it is still just as stuck or even worse, I wanted to know how to solve this, I’m hoping that 3.0 solves this, but I don’t have much hope.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter any online server
  2. The server is buged
3 Likes

Hey, try before you join a server to go to settings. Go to video and put the lowest option on performance.

This way your graphics get less, but reduces some of the slow gameplay aka lag.

Besides this i dont have any tips. Lots of people with a ps4 of my clan moved to other games just because of the same problem.
With a ps5 the game runs smooth, how it used to be on a ps4 in 2019.

Personally i think that they should fix this issue, since its still a ps4 game.

2 Likes

Opa, blz ? Conseguiu resolver ? Tambem estou com esse problema !

1 Like

Greetings Rods!
Thank you for reporting this issue regarding the lag and low fps in our latest version of the game.

Our team is already investigating it as we speak!
Keep an eye on our forum for further details and announcements.

Thank you for reaching out to us Rods!

It is impossible to play on official server! Whenever I enter the game it freezes a lot, as if there was a sudden drop in fps.
It’s impossible to even navigate the game’s interface menu.
It’s not an internet connection problem. I would like you to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello there everyone

Thank you for taking the time to report this to us!

Regarding the situation, would it be possible for you to please provide us with a video of this occurrence?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello everyone,

We are still investigating this issue. In the meantime can you please provide us with the official server number?

1 Like

Ever servers Latam are with this problems. Ever when you try use These new spells, your game crash with a blue screen.

Check It:

1 Like