The game frezzes all the time, it's unplayable on PS4

Game mode: *Co-op
Type of issue: *Bug
Server type: *PvE
Region: *North America
Hardware: *PS4 Standar

Bug Description:

*The last 2 patches ruined my experience, the game freezes like crazy when I enter multiplayer, it only runs ok when I’m in solo. Funcom, please do something, I don’t like to play the game like this, I want to keep playing, but, it’s almost impossible, yesterday I got killed by 2 level 1 drafari just because, during the whole fight, the game wouldn’t stop freezing. my friend came to save the situation and to retrieve my stuff.

At the beginning, I was reticent to play Conan Exiles, but as time went by,I used to like the game, now my experience is not pleasant, It feels like the latest update on PS4 has more bugs than before.

And this happens on my private server, on my friend’s server, and on an official server, always in multiplayer.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

Expected Behavior:

I expect that you can fix the lag situation, that the game can be pleasant, that the experience with coop or in any server type can be a good one.

Steps to Reproduce:

Well while I’m walking it happens, while I’m fighting it happens, all the time happens, I don’t have to do anything spetial to make the bug appear.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.