Make pvp event full time on Crom

5 $ for me it’s expensive.
do pvp only in areas. there is no rf and others like crom.
if you log in for hours when there is no one around you must be bored while waiting for the world to come for pvp

the server fury will never come back as before

Thing is, the majority of people that rolled on Crom did so knowing it was pve. Those that dabble in PvP find minis and monthly event enough to satisfy them.

I doubt the hardcore pvpers will ever succeed in convincing most Cromites to become full-time or dedicated pvpers.

This is hardly needed. Just have a toon parked on fury for some on demand pvp.
You can sign up for the pvp in the app while doing other stuff. You dont need to be on fury or even logged on to the game to wait for the pvp to pop.
People can leave their other goons on crom for whatever business they have there.

I wish the app all the sucess, but I was replying to the topic “Make PvP event full time on Crom.” As posted by the original author.

My comments did not intend to discuss the PvP app on Fury, but a general reply to the topic header.

No thanks, i dont want pvp without rewards.

Transfer to fury isnt a solution cause i want do pve too, but on fury there are no RF, no raids, no khitai dungeons, no kutchemes (or i must wait years of any of this activities to pop). Enabling pvp fest on crom will let players like me faster pvp progression by acquire gear and pvp levels then playing only minigames in t1 vs T3 pvp vets or digging Bori that noone does this days.
Transfer isnt expensive for me, i just dont want lose benefits from pve server.

But i get your point, its easier to transfer on fury, farm 10pvp and full t3 pvp gear then transfer back then wait for some Funcom guy to do what im asking for. Ok.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. Please conform my understanding: From the above it seems that you want the non-stop “pvp” fest to be able to obtain PvP t3 gear without actually doing PvP because it’s unfair/not fun if you need to fight against t3 pvp vets?

If my understanding is correct, what is the reason you want the pvpt3 gear?

1. Is it to be able to fight on even conditions against other t3 vets and just have fun doing pvp?
  2. Is it because you want to enjoy your newly acquired “power” from your gear to farm other players that didnt get the t3 gear yet?
  3. Do you want the t3 pvp gear for vanity and show?

If the motivation is:

1. You can get this fun as well from playing pvp app on fury with the additional fun of friendly atmosphere without trolls and without players in t6 gear who will still dominate over you in minigames. (Because pvp app players all use t1 gear)
  2. Solid reason, nothing to be ashamed of, but players with full rf rings and t6 armor will still be stronger.
  3. Alternative is to buy a cache of the third xbox on trader.

Also, there is no need to transfer all your toons to fury, could be only one toon that could use pvpt1 gear. This shouldn’t stop you from farming RF and raids/ kutchemes on your other toons, it would only give you the option to have competative pvp without advantage/disadvantage of gear. So just for fun and to try climb the mmr ladder.

1 and i dont want to spend years on that. Thanks. I dont want play other toons, i want play only one. Your solution dont work.

1 Like

Understandable if playing only one toon. Good luck with your path to pvp10!

Depending on your class you could also just pve your way to the pvp top. Pve t6 gear and t5 /t3 craft weapons are in many cases better than pvp gear and weapons.

And then he can realize the fast track was useless because he’s actually bad.

2 Likes

In all fairness, gear does matter. But it won’t safe you from being bad indeed…

1 Like

Guys, i dont asked you am i good or bad. But i tell you what is bad - to be oneshotted by vets, while you cant even show your “skill”.

And just a little about your world pvp app. In my opinion pvp is better to take llace in zones, that are designed for pvp. Like minigame playfields and border kingdons (sort of).
Cause pvp in quest zones with tons of npc, mobs, buildings and etc isnt good. Some players has fps drops (like lagged place in Wildlands - Tesso), or has bad design like Commons district with lots of roofs and bugged walls from which casters and archers can take advantage.
I dont like this way of pvp, this isnot Lineage 2, where it was the best.

so good, look at the total lack of movement, stale mechanics, and exchanges between groups as they both stand still clicking their buttons in large empty wide open zones with no terrain.

the PvP in aoc will NEVER live up to Lineage2, this game has maps with line of sight terrain so that remunantsu can’t stand still spamming pen shot quick shot pen shot quick shot. how can we possibly live up to such a flawless and skilled implementation of pvp.

2 Likes

Yes. Big empty zones are good for pvp. Small corridors with no place to move and lot of obstacles while most of “pro” pvp players are kiters are hell. And all this “zone” sometimes drop your fps to 20. Great place for pvp, isnt it? That why i play minigames.
Also your video isnt true cause it shows only casters gameplay. Casters are same sh*t in aoc too. No dynamic no drive. 1 button gameplay. And kite ofc.

Btw i played melee classes in lineage 2 all the time (Gladiator, DA, BD and SK).

I don’t think you understand how the objectives are placed in the app. Almost all the objectives on all the maps are well thought out. You should watch some footage from the games and see how cool some of the areas are. Also most of these areas are far more interesting and dynamic compared to stale old HV, while maintaining key components like the ability to LOS. Also I highly disagree with you about the border kingdoms, i think those maps are actually the worst zones in the entire game for pvp. They mostly consist of flat open areas that are pretty much unusable for organized objective pvp.

https://youtu.be/c9AuB21SP8Q Here’s one of the maps in the pvp app, 3/4 objectives in this zone favor aoe dmg classes that would be absolutely demolished in flat open areas. Tos and Hox for example can’t play in open field vs rangers, but they get to shine here. One of the objectives heavily favors ranged classes though.
The other area in adashir people can vote for is more ranged favored and it puts objectives around the golden palace. As you can see, the maps are far more dynamic and allow all typed of classes to excel in certain spots. Everyone gets to vote for a map and a zone within the map. Some spots favor different classes, the main idea is that its a far more dynamic experience than stale mini maps and flat boring border zones.

3 Likes

Play what u want guys.