Map-Rooms On Siptah?

I recently saw someone with a Map-Room setup on Siptah:

When I examined it, of course it said my bracelet wasn’t attuned. But what would happen if I were a server transfer with an attuned bracelet?

1 Like

Currently nothing because transferring deletes your attunements.

If they fixed that, then probably still nothing because the attunements wouldn’t point to anything on the map. They would need to specifically design the map to recognize your attunements before it would do anything.

1 Like

Currently its just for decoration

1 Like

I wonder if this will become a thing in future? Maybe we will be able to move between the maps using something like the Map-Room?

pls god no

2 Likes

Hehe…

PVE’ers might like that though…

1 Like

I feel like it will be one way trip.

1 Like

I don’t think the lore works for map-rooms to work outside the Exiled Lands.

Siptah is supposed to be a prequel to your exile too, so you shouldn’t be on Siptah after the Exiled Lands, especially not while still wearing the bracelet.

1 Like

Map room on IoS would be fine, just not as many teleport locations like on EL

I would prefer more biomes on IoS anyway, and I would love to see another green with snowy lands above the jungle on EL

2 Likes

The maps are on different servers so nothing would happen.

What I wished for from the beginning. Instead of server transfer they should have paired up servers (one EL and one IoS) and let people travel freely between the two.

2 Likes

Yeah, before I installed IoS, I kinda thought that’s what it was going to be.

Surprise!

I had half expected the dlc to be a continuation after removing the bracelet with the quest item.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.