Master Armor Plating and Master Weapon Fitting no longer show up in game

Game mode: Private Server
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

I am an Admin on a private server. I noticed that the Master Armor Plating and Master Weapon Fitting items provided by the Grandmaster Armorsmith and Grandmaster Weaponsmith are no longer part of the game. I performed an item search using Pippi and whereas I still could see the Feat recipes, the actual items no longer showed up in the list. Ours is a modded server, so I eliminated the mod variable by testing in Single Player without mods. I still could not find these items in the list.

Apologies if this issue has already been raised. Nevertheless, is there a solution in the works for this?

Thx

I only have the Grandmaster Armorsmith feat but I do see Master Armor Plating:

I am running Siptah map with the following mods:
-Pippi - User & Server Management (ModID: 880454836)
-Fashionist (ModID: 1159180273)
-Stacksize Plus (ModID: 1396310739)
-Less Building Placement Restrictions (ModID: 1369743238)
-Unlock Plus (with Pickup) (ModID: 877108545)

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. Yes, that is odd that you can make the item and yet it is no longer searchable within the item lists.

Yep - I encountered the same issue the other day while testing something else (singleplayer, no mods) - can confirm they don’t show up in the standard admin spawn list, but a scroll to learn them is available to spawn in and, once read, they can be crafted.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.