MEGAversary 3 A Very MEGA Sequel - Coming Soon 24th June to 7th July

Just to let you know, folks, we’ll be kicking off the 3rd MEGAversary Player Run Event on 24th June… running to 7th July.

We should be able to detail the events in a few weeks, so keep an eye out :slight_smile: We’ll post the calendars as well so you can get a handle on when things are happening for your time zone.

Hope you can make it!

14 Likes

Slight revision, we’ll be running to the 7th July :slight_smile: I can’t count :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have a look back on or about the 12th for the events, they should start to go up then.

5 Likes

Hey, cool to see you’re keeping the tradition going. Last year’s event was a lot of fun, and I hope this year is a big success as well. I’ll admit I was half-tempted to re-install the game just so I could participate again, but that’s not really practical.

I just wanted to encourage anyone still playing the game to join in however they can. Donate prizes, host your own mini-event, promote other people’s events, or just participate in as many things as possible. The more engaged you are in the community stuff, the more fun it is.

7 Likes

Hey, Nytha good to hear from you :slight_smile: And yes, the more people doing things the merrier and for the better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, sorry I can’t join in this year. In case no one else says it, thanks for all the time and effort you put into organizing this event. And I’ll throw a thank you out there to anyone else who’s hosting events or donating time, effort, or prizes to make the MEGAversary fun for everyone.

5 Likes