MEGAversary 4 Razorgrin Art Raffle - Character Studies

• Rifla
1 Like

bangs drum On the 15th of July in the year of our looord 2021 I will be closing this raffle at 12:01 AM CST. Only users who posted to this forum prior to then will be added to the raffle. You’ve got uh-- six more hours to sign up!

1 Like

May as well. Yuriksha

1 Like

The entry period for the raffle is now CLOSED! Thank you for entering, looks like we’ve got a grand total of 39 entrants. Good luck to everyone! :smiley:

I will be spinning for names on wheelofnames.com and will supply a screenshot of my results. The first winner will be the recipient of the Painting prize, as I’ll be removing winners’ names from the wheel and increasing chances to win as I go.

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS!

@rifla_potetflak You’ve won the Painting!
@Rizzle You’ve won the Inks and colour!
@hylonomus You’ve won the Inks!
Liopard-Dubh won the Coloured Sketch!
Serressia-Steinvell You’ve won the Sketch!

To collect your prizes, please send me screenshot references of your SWL character that you’d like me to draw! You can send them to me here, post them in this forum or send them to me in a direct message here on the Funcom site.

Thanks to everybody that joined, and I’ll also be posting the finished artwork here in this forum as I complete the prizes. In the meantime, please check out my webcomic that I create in my spare time, it’s called Warband and can be found at warbandcomic.com

Happy Fourth Megaversary, SWL!

Blockquote

11 Likes

@TheSeeker Liopard-Dubh won the Coloured Sketch!
@Serressia-Steinvell You’ve won the Sketch!

limit 3 mentions in a post alskdjafsldkjaf why u do dis

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners! And thanks Razor for having run this!

3 Likes

Oh my . . . .
I’d like to Thank @Razorgrin for the opportunity, My manager @Meta-Moth and MADONNA for being my inspiration!
Congratulations to all the winners!

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, to everyone entering, and to Razorgrin for an awesome prize :grinning:

5 Likes

Wow, thank you soo much and gz to the winners :smiley:

2 Likes

yay :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Be sure to pester Lio into getting me some screenshots soon, so I can start working on it. Thank you!

2 Likes

You bet! <3 Don’t forget to send me some screenshots of LoneMonkey for references :smiley:

2 Likes

gratz winners

2 Likes

One sketch for @Serressia-Steinvell completed! :smiley:

18 Likes

One colored sketch for @TheSeeker and Liopard-Dubh completed! :smiley:

16 Likes

@hylonomus Eyyy I owe you some inks, I need your refereces so I can draw you your prize :smiley: Please message them to me sometime soonish kthx <3

1 Like

Inks and color of “M” for @Rizzle completed :smiley:

15 Likes

Razorgrin, you are a very, very talented artist.
From the screenshots I gave with the description (and your inspiration :ghost: :honey_pot: :rofl:) Monkey is now a work of art.
He is P E R F E C T
Thank you sooo much for offering out this raffle in the community MV4 events.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

6 Likes

I’m so glad you like it, he was a delight to draw <3 :smiley:

2 Likes