"Missing" building pieces in the Stormglass set

I love the look of the new Stormglass building set that came with Siptah, the vaulted ceilings are a very nice touch. But…
Since there’s no “Vaulted Wedge Ceiling” and “Inverted Vaulted Wedge Ceiling” pieces, the vaulted ceilings can only be used on perfectly square builds. :frowning:
Any chance you could add these pieces?

4 Likes

I’m afraid not, the other vaulted ceilings never came as well :confused: but I love the idea.

Who use wedges these days anyway, all I see online is big boxes sandstone or flotsam.
I believe my clans and 2 other are the only ones caring about building on our server xD

I enjoy building a lot (though I’m not very good at it), and I wanted to use vaulted ceilings in this base of mine which uses quite a lot of wedges:

4 Likes

Looks lovely!

I enjoy building too, atm I avoid vaulted ceilings with the combination of wedges, cause there sadly is nt one.

Just like the cap wall with window. I doubt you can even place a pillar on corner without mods with vaulted wedges… :confused:

Here’s a preview without wedges… sadly, only some in the back, in de great hall (dark image sorry)

I don’t use any mods, I play on official 6011

4 Likes

That looks great! What are those foundations in the first screenshot?

These are actuallt ceilings, the foundations cant be placed with the stairs and pillar tricks I used here.

The dark with rounded markings are Khitan and the stone ones are Arena

Hey Xaviez,

I have moved this thread to the Isle of Siptah subforum, as it provides feedback on the Isle of Siptah DLC. The thread will be seen regardless.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.