Missing items from my game that I reinstalled

Just return to Conan in again and I am missing two of my patches or free items that I got at the very beginning of the game missing the new patch and my starting Conan armor that I got when I first bought the game

1 Like

Hi @Silvercoon, have you tried checking your games and apps to determine if the DLC is installed?

To access this, focus on a game in your games list and press the menu button on your controller, then select Manage game & addons.

Yes I checked but They are no longer there not sure what to do because one of them is the one where you got the original Conan armor like the Royal guard the other one is the nude pack but I know that’s banned in the United States so I’m not sure what to do with that way

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Apologies for the delay in our response, did you pre-order a digital or physical copy of the game?

Can you verify in a singleplayer session with the admin mode enabled if you’re able to spawn any of the missing items?

Mines been missing as well. I’ve played since beta.