Missing part of my buildings

The information you filled out should now be listed below. :point_down:
Please copy this info and paste it into a new report. Thank you!

Welcome to the Forum . The cut and paste didn’t go through correctly could you explain what is happening., @Dirt1

My stuff disappeared some of my buildings in single player! People are floating in the air not sure what’s going on. It hit me pretty hard when I log on and my things I built was missing. Hopefully you can help!

1 Like

I am just a Forum member not part of the Admin. @Community any suggestions for our new friend here.?

Greetings Exile,

If you have PS Plus, you may try and check your cloud saves to see if there are any recent saves you can download to get your base back.

Highlight the game and push the Options button.

In the future, we’d advise ensuring that you save and backup your single-player data frequently to the cloud or to an external storage device, to mitigate losses that may occur due to saving database corruption.

We hope this helps! Have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello everyone, good I would like to know if anyone else is having difficulties in manufacturing the items, achieved with the drops of Twitch, they appear in the tabs, from the inventory, but I can’t release them, I’ve linked the account more than five times , but nothing.

Not sure if it helps, but I ran into a similar issue with my build earlier today, try snapping something to a ceiling you know should be there, like a pillar. I did that and it successfully rendered in the rest of my building.

1 Like

I have turned the building stability to 0 but my base keeps on dissappearing after about 5 days this has now happened 3 times after spending hours building bases, this is really driving me crazy. When I go to the event log it says certain building parts have lost stability. Everything like wheel of pain,thralls are just floating in the air Please help

Is there an admin that may help?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.