I found some mistakes in Russian translation.
- s8.hostingkartinok + com/uploads/images/2019/08/7b6c21c878624417f3ae8b37c1fcf337.jpg
- s8.hostingkartinok + com/uploads/images/2019/08/ed51518554bd51ccae276bb5f54572db.jpg
- s8.hostingkartinok + com/uploads/images/2019/08/bf7f946f55b5a2dfd18743b34eebdab2.jpg
4. s8.hostingkartinok + com/uploads/images/2019/08/61b1fad6cd13a45f955764345d72c127.jpg
5. s8.hostingkartinok + com/uploads/images/2019/08/2577525d0fd273ff138ea9ada74988d5.jpg
Also russian description of mutation “Circuit breaker” is not correct. I understood from description that chance of hit is 25%. I didn’t use this mutation during my first game. But in reality, the chance of hit is reduced by 25%. For example, 75% instead 100%.
My variant: ОТКЛЮЧАЕТ МЕХАНИЧЕСКОГО ВРАГА НА 2 Х. ШАНС ПОПАДАНИЯ НИЖЕ НА 25%
If this text is too long to fit on 2 lines, you can use “РОБОТА” (robot) instead “МЕХАНИЧЕСКОГО ВРАГА” (mechanical enemy).
Names of enemies
Marauder translated as Мародер. It would be better to use Мародёр.
Zone dog translated as Пес зоны. It would be better to use Пёс Зоны.
It’s like München / Munchen. Both variants are acceptable but München is more correctly.
I am ready to check full text if you’ll send it to me.