Mod Mismatch despite correct versions

Game mode: [Online private, modded]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]
Map: [EL]

My private server has version 2.3.2 of a mod, I checked that on the provider’s administration page.
The launcher shows me the same version (2.3.2) of the mod for my client.
Yet the mod-mismatch page insists that I have version 2.3.1
Verifying local files did not help.
Contacting the mod author did not help either.

Does anyone have an idea what went wrong here?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start game and get a mod-mismatch
  2. restart private server to get it to update mods
  3. start game again and get mod-mismatch again
1 Like

Let me guess. G-portal server + Paragon. If so, G-portal have not updated their cached version so your server is still running the old one.

1. Option one, spam gportal with tickets to update their mod in order to be able to update your server.
  2. Option two, download the new version of paragon and replace the old gportal .pak with updated one via the FTP.
  3. Option three, download the old version of paragon and replace the pak on your pc with that one until gportal updates their mod and you can update your server.

These are pretty much your options.

2 Likes

Yes, indeed, G-Portal and Paragon. Just to clarify: My server is running the old version although the server’s modlist shows the new version number?

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes, some of the users who were looking for help in the discord for paragon notified me that apparently g-portal are “working on it”.

Mod Mismatch:
Left side - your client (if you see here 3.2.1, unsub and re-sub to the mod)
Right side - your server (if you see here 3.2.1, your server is not updated)

1 Like

In my case it happened for all players on two servers that both run the mod…

1 Like

I did not need to spam tickets, one was enough and 40 minutes later my server worked again.

1 Like

That’s the reason i only trust my FTP when it comes to servers. Fancy admin-panels are fine, if they work…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.