Monty Python Coconuts! Following Thrall DLC

I want this. Since we can never have mounts, Funcom, PLEASE! Can you give us coconuts that we can give our thrall that they bang together while they run behind us!? PLEASE!!?

I’d throw money at you. Take my money Funcom!!

15 Likes

Thankyou @Scout38! I would give you 10 ‘likes’ if I could! As many around people around here know, I am a BIG fan of Monty Python. In fact in my first suggestions list ‘The Suggestions of Croms Faithful’, I called for some Monty Python themed armours (I really wanted Sir Bedevere):

8. Monty Python Themed Armours:
What can I say, Im a fan! I sincerley doubt that this would ever come to pass though, and I am only half serious.

Although I say why stop there? I say bring out a whole Monty Python dlc pack, including thralls, weapons, armour and placeables. I had been meaning to get around to making such a suggestion in the past, but forgot all about it. Put it this way; I would buy it!

7 Likes

How cool would a killer rabbit boss be too.

And a Brave Sir Robin thrall that runs at the first sign of trouble.

5 Likes

Indeed, and dont forget an option to switch to the ‘Homeward Bound’ theme song (also known as Overture). Ohh HonkyLips my friend I could create a list of features as long as my forearm of the possibilities. A Herring hatchet, Holy Handgrenade of Antioch reskin of the Demonfire Orb, a Cow as a new Trebuchet barrage, the list goes on.

4 Likes

Please, permit me to demonstrate…again!

6 Likes

The Black Knight boss.

A Trojan Bunny that I can park beside the base.

NPC’s that taunt us in bad French accents. I’d love to hear one tell me I smell of elderberries.

Tim the Enchanter thrall that I can place in a tower.

And a nice shrubbery for my lawn.

5 Likes

I would especially love a placeable Shrubbery (not too expensive of course), and a T4 Alchemist named Tim the Enchanter. But ALL of those sound good to me. Good calls Mumra.

Edit: the Black Knight could be guarding a tiny bit of stream, and say “none shall pass…” as he attacks. And the Shrubbery could be purchased from a new Merchant named Roger the Shrubber.

4 Likes

I totally forgot about what I was doing due this! I’m barely able to keep myself from laughing. :laughing:

3 Likes

Funcom doesn’t know what a goldmine this DLC pack would be!! They could add an alchemy item that changes the appearance of a thrall to the “French man”. Or a tiger pet to a white rabbit. Omg… if this DLC was $40 I’d still buy it!

3 Likes

They could add a dungeon in the north forest where you have to fight the knights that say Ni! Or you can leave them a shrubbery. Either way, it’s the only way to proceed to the boss!

3 Likes

I agree Scout38. For years I wanted such a pack in Skyrim, and I would wager that hundreds, if not thousands of others did too. Think of the headlines it would grab on gaming sites. Some Monty Python fans would probably buy the game for this alone. Furthermore, I also believe that being able to ‘laugh at yourself’ is a sign of marurity.

5 Likes

Now I have to go and download Holy Grail tomorrow to watch. I haven’t seen the movie in over a decade or more, and probably not the complete one then.

2 Likes

Brave Brave Sir Robbin! (A fighter thrall that just runs away). And the next dungeon, Castle Anthrax! Zout will be the final boss. You have to give her a good spanking!!

3 Likes

And of course there has to be Camelot… it’s only a model though.

2 Likes

How small model? :joy:

1 Like

the bridge dude could replace the end cinematic with some kind of trickery in order to leave the exiles land.

3 Likes

Yes…

And then you get nabbed by the cops.

3 Likes

Seems like all they need for this effect is a special pair of craftable boots to equip your thrall with.

That plays the coconut sound with every step they take.

And then everyone who has ever posted requesting mounts can use them to pretend they are on a horse.

5 Likes

Ya know. Kitty sized. Like a preschool playhouse!

1 Like

Yeh funcom, just put the damn recipe on the next parcour dunjeon already ! ><

1 Like