More vanishing thralls

Game mode:Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: West coast

Adding to the chorus of vanishing thrall issues:

Using camels to move my belongings from base to base, I have the camel follow from location 1 (home) to location 2, load it up and decide to send it back by using the “stop following” command and waiting. This works a few times until now.

Weirdly, the map icon shows my camel exactly where it should be. I’ve removed and replaced walls, ceilings and floors in the icon indicated spot in case he was above or below the spot he should be in.

My map:image

Me staring at the spot the poor dude should be:

A similar thing happened with a human npc follower and I was able to spot him on a slow load in, on top of a pillar meshed into the structure that base hung from. In the camel’s location, however, there are no pillars to be on top of, the walls are far enough away from game landscape and I’m boggled as to where he could have gone. Obviously I’m really concerned about a camel full of items valuable enough to be carrying to a safer location.

Edit - With the frequency this seems to be happening to everyone, could we please eliminate the “drop all equipment and inventory” aspect of rescuing a thrall until it’s fixed and place a 24/48 hour cooldown in place?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Park follower
2.Have them follow you to another location
3.Have them stop following
4.Wonder where the heck they went

1 Like

Hey @Meatstaff

Thanks for the detailed feedback. We’ve sent it to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

Ive had to rescue many missing or stuck thralls under the mesh, and in dungeons recently on my server.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.