Mother of all Patches PC Build 102943/18618 (05.07.2018)

Same thing has happened to me and my clan members. Please fix this its making the game unplayable.

Anyone else getting really bad motion blur from their toon?

Arcos the Wonderer is acting a bit strange, running in random directions making it a bit of a chase trying to talk to him :mouse2::cat2:

1 Like

yay… more bugs.

Arcos always seems to want to attack something yet does not its been happening to me since before the patch

Did you guys add small amounts of Elephant hide when harvesting a mammoth with a skinning knife? or is that just a rumor…

Nice patch :heart_eyes: Going to play some Conan when i get home today, for sure :hugs:

1 Like

The 2 NPCS that now spawn at the pleasure palace of derketo up on the little plateau by the bonfire. When you aggro them they lost their mind and jump off. Also the meshing there seems to be off. Knocked out a derketo archpriest and jumped off with her and she fell through the world when I accidentally grabbed a tree because it was night. Now that it wont respawn a npc at the spot. Offical PvP 1593.

When you lose an NPC on rope due to climb etc, relog and it´s there where you lost it. Else next spawn is server reset unless it gets killed in the world.

Hi, I fixed it by killing myself (removing bracelet) then all my locations and journeys appeared again.

Its worth a try! :slight_smile: gl

Hello, same issue than a lot of people here on 1951, spawning inside foundations and lost all my stuff since i had to kill myself or risk destroying my base since i made it on some high ground. All my warriors, entertainers and archer went either inside foundation or inside the ground… quite the painful patch this time. More MOAB than MOAP. I hope you’ll do some rollbacks after the hotfixes, i don t see myself craft back all my bag content that was lost in the foundation and not going back to tame a hundred of thralls and make their stuffs again.

As Stratioti said, when i killed myself (lol), my journey step went back to what it was supposed to be.

Good luck with the hotfix and rollback this mess please…

1 Like

Guess it’s already pointed out, but timers are broken.
That’s why yellow potions are missing - they not sure if their timer is 2-3 minutes, but they actually expire in 8-10 seconds.
Also - better to logout when your body is outside of the base or it’s on the ground.
When you are offline better keep your thralls in vaults/chests.

Can anyone tell me if they blocked off the temple of the devoted as a building spot

Can anyone tell me if it is inteded that struts are now decorative or is it a bug?

Yellow Lotus potion spoil in 10 sec, that is good to hear… no more instant respec stuff in the field with macros!

Keep that in the game please!

2 Likes

I really love the fact that no t4 thralls spawn anymore in my game … instead I get naked, white haired men with the name WAITING ON DATA. Tents still not replaceable. Corpses still fly threw the air when I hit them. AI is worse than before. Weather is even more broken than before… and the patch added fps drops to my game which is really nice.

Still no rollback or hotfix. Good job.

12 Hours, no hot fixes, no rollbacks…

-Time counting in game IS COMPLETELY BROKEN!
This means: warpaints, potions, food, consumables and most important, DECAY ON YOUR OWN BUILDINGS!
People are losing stuff because it decay so fast!
-The game loads thralls and placeables before foundations, and a lot of clans are losing their stuff, this will make the already poor population, even more scarce.
-People are dying from heathstrokes in their own bases

I totally understand that waiting is frustrating.

As mentioned, we are working on hotfixes right now and we are aware of the issues you mentioned.
Contrary to popular believe we are actually human and need a bit of sleep and time to fix bugs :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What is the sense in releasing big patches instead of patching every week a few for better overview and tests?
Couldn’t the system change that way?

Hello, could you fix star metal problem too? Most of us can’t seem to farm any of those after the recent patch. Thank you.

You do not want patches ever week! The system is fine as is right now. They just need to do more then two days of stress testing!

It would also be great if they could do a test on one of the official world server world saves! That would find a lot of the update bugs…

2 Likes