Move Bedrolls and Rought Wraps / Weak Aloe Extract on top of the crafting menu

Can you please move this on top of the crafting menu?

• Fiber Bedroll / Raw Hide Bedroll
  • Rought Wraps / Weak Aloe Extract

Thanks, it will help!

9 Likes

Campfire would be helpful also.

4 Likes

Oh yes PLEASE. I have been requesting this for well over a year now. We previously moved Silk and Twine to the top of the list, and we use Bedrolls and Campfires more than them, so honestly, why the resistance?

3 Likes

I think I have a better idea for this. I mean this still works with my idea so no reason not to have both.

Let’s have a method of favoriting recipes that appear at the top, for handcrafted and crafting stations.

9 Likes

Have not experienced that yet. Is that coming to PS4 or Have I missed it?

1 Like

I believe the feature Halk is referring to was added in 2.5, so won’t be on consoles yet. But if there’s anything to hope for from the problems you guys are experiencing with 2.4 it’s that maybe the fixes for that mean 2.5 comes to you sooner rather than later.

That said, I’ve not found it that useful so far (possibly because of crafting being kinda screwed up right now with the queue emptying bug) - although I can imagine it’ll be quite good in those ‘oops I need 2 twine to craft that’ type situations.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve encountered it with benches, but not found it that useful for me so far, because it just winds up messing me up in calculations etc (not helped by the fact I’m currently playing AoC, which adds a bunch of extra benches using the same system as stoves (recipe plus fuel) so gets particularly hit by the current crafting queue bug) - I’m sure I will probably find it useful in future, just not there yet lol.

1 Like

Looking forward to 2.5 for some fixes for sure. Be happy to see my wife to able to use the benches. They don’t like her right now.

2 Likes

Christmas :christmas_tree:yeah.

Honestly that is an even better idea. I will take almost anything at this point. We dont even have a search bar on consoles, so its kind of a blighter to find things.

1 Like

The building menu on console could definitely use a bit of love. We have categories, but they could be improved a lot. Like a category for foundations, one for walls, one for ceilings etc.

This would be especially helpful since many of the dlcs don’t have all the parts the standard sets do. For example Blood and Sands arena set has no roofs

2 Likes

it can chow just like a thralls extra crafting items.

1 Like

That would work.

1 Like

Yes, please!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.