Multi floor elevators please πŸ™

Not sure if this has been suggested before but it would be really nice if you could make it so elevators could be stopped and started instead of just all the way to top and bottom so they can be used to access different levels of your building.

6 Likes

It’s simple really;

1. Build lower level
  2. Build upper level
  3. Place elevator
  4. Build levels between
  5. Time your jumps :rofl:
4 Likes

a command to stop and other to revert would resolve, hit, to up, hit agian to stop, hit again to go down

1 Like

in addtion i would like to be able to put gore and blood pools on my base

I am not sure if what you are asking for is possible. The large tower of my Castle has elevators that go to each floor. The only Stairs in the tower lead from the lowest floor to the level with the archer platform.

The building on the right behind the temple has three elevators. One takes you to the top floor, a second one takes you to the middle floor, and a third takes you from the middle to the top floor. Or you can use the stairs.

2 Likes

Worth a shot. It’s not important at all just a nice qol change.

1 Like

I build 12 story structures. I put one ele up and one down. Two per floor.
More than one person can go up or down and the same time.

BTW this is one of the better posts Ive seen for folks wanting stuff.

We already have speed control on modded servers.

2 Likes

That’s just not how the flag system works, I’d still see that they commented and you can view the hidden content. One flag is not going to make a comment just disappear. I’m pretty sure the moderators in here are not just waiting for Jimbo to flag something so they can pounce on it.

Multi elevator is possible , ive done it in the dev kit… only problem is … it kept crashing everything … never understood why.

All they need to do is just add in a keypad , use a hatch frame for each level you want. Have the elevator to detect the hatch frame add it to a list of level to adjust the number of acceptable level. Then you just do an A to B location input in a time line. There even Tutorial on how to do it.

I cant help to wonder if this would be easier on a C++ or on blueprinting. Im not sure i have not tested it in a UE4 setting yet … but i just want you and Funcom to know its possible just ask the dev who made the elevator and get him to work on it. C++ it may be easier to make it work. As i imagine there be alot of behind the scene checks when its starting to load itself to check and have a load timing of when it should start checking.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.