Mushrooms and sickle

Type of issue: [Bug]

So are the mushrooms meant to be harvested with a sickle or not? cause as of now i can only harvest them with the tool if i actually stand below them, which means the hitbox is under the ground or something.
I don’t understand if this is intentional to make people harvest mushrooms with bare hands or just a bug with hitboxes.
In any case, if you try to harvest them by standing up you won’t have any luck, you have to actually find a place where they are slightly above you, press the action button to start harvesting with the sickle and immediately after that press the crouch button to harvest crouched, only then you can hope to make it.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to the long shaped island in L7 bottom part, where the crocs spawn
  2. Find puffball mushrooms, try to harvest them with a sickle with the method described above
  3. See that you can’t harvest them all with a sickle, cause most of them are not above you

Hey @Slaking_97

Mushrooms are supposed to be gathered only and not harvestable with a tool. It’s an old bug and our team has classified it as low priority as it brings some mild benefits to the players, but it’s on their to-do list.

Got it, thanks for the reply.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.