Musician Thrall Type

A musician Thrall type that would play music would add significantly to emersion, especially in combination with entertainers. Even better would be to add a small selection of different craftable/lootable instruments, which could all play together in sync as a band (easy enough to do with pre-recorded tracks based on which instruments are being played together in a radius). Even better would be to sync the entertainers’ movements to the rythmn (again, pre-recorded tracks, entertainers reset to the beginning of the dance as the music starts).

11 Likes

I like the musician idea should just use dancers rather than a new thrall type, they are entertainers after all

1 Like

The dance might not look as nice if they have to use their hands to hold an instrument. I’d rather see a separate thrall to place next to the dancers.

2 Likes

Just make equipping an instrument cancel out dancing animations and replace them with the playing animation, could even make it all thralls and the song depend on the thrall type so dancers play what you’d expect to hear in a bar, fighters play battle music or even by culture.

2 Likes

I love the idea of musicians. Its a necessity imo…what are the dancers dancing to? Lol plus you can get different types of musicians and by what musicians you put down from whatever region, they play that music. Good for RP. Itll help make bases come to life

1 Like

Yeah, one type to collect, but different instruments to equip on them to govern what they play. It would be nice to have.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting that same feature. I have this harp in my base and it would be nice if an Entertainer was playing it. Maybe we could also quest for different sheets of music to play or open a whole new crafting tree to be able to craft your own musical notes and sheets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.