My Feats/Recipes from Siptah is gone after server transfer

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

So I transfered my character from the Siptah map to the old Exiled Lands, and now all my feats/recipes I learned from Siptah, is Gone.
I had farmed every single recipe from the Tower, and LOTS of recipes from Schematics you can farm on Siptah and create a recipes with. Inclusive the Black Knight armor…

You need to fix this and return all the recipes to my character !

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 Transfer a character from Siptah to Exiled Lands
  2. Step 2 Login and check feats = OK
  3. Step 3 Relog
  4. Step 4 Log in and all the feats are gone… ?
2 Likes

I too lost my feats after transferring and that included the Kiln, an exiled lands furnace. I had them earlier today after the transfer but now I currently don’t, I don’t know if dying caused me to lose them but I know I lost them.

1 Like

Yes I succesfully transfered gear from Siptah.

But I think I lost everything after a relog or yellow lotus potion…

I also lost the Jhebbal religion recipe (which I got from Siptah) and the Kiln yes…

All my Libary recipes from the tower is gone…

2 Likes

Greetings,

Thank you for your report. We will forward it to our team right away.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi Mayra.

Your team will fix it so I get my recipes back right? I have spent countless hours farming almost all Siptah recipes on my one character I play on!

1 Like

Funcom does not replace any items lost in their games EVEN when it be Funcoms fault , I am very sorry for your loss happens to many of us with each new update something new lost and gone forever. Until you work to get it back.

But they HAVE TO fix this fault. Its not just something I can get back any time soon. I have used countless hours to farm all those recipes, because I knew they would make server transfers happen. Its not acceptable. I am a big fan of their game and have 3k hours in it, they need to take their real customers seriously. !

1 Like

Yeah man, I hear you, I want my stuff back as well, we were in the same clan :wink:

I doubt Funcom will though this is 100% their fault and we’re getting punished for it, it’s unfair and extremely unprofessional from them.

Oh Lmao :smiley: Didnt see it was u Kamos :smiley:
But yea its typical Funcom … :confused:

I am sorry but this is their policy and have never seen them give back lost items in all the time I have been on these forums, they will fix the issue I am sure in time but they will not supply you with your items back , its just not their policy, sorry.

had a buddy try and transfer servers, he was lvl 50 and tried to move 100 foundations and 100 ceilings. He ended up as lvl 1 on the new server and the stuff didn’t transfer either. I recommend not trying to transfer. Obviously very broken

1 Like

I’m sure this is going to be bad karma, but…

mistakes

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me. I transferred from exiled lands to siptah and lost all my recipes and feats.

same happened to me from exiled to siptah, after using the Potion of Natural Learning

1 Like

The same thing happened to me. I transferred from exiled lands to siptah and lost all my recipes after using Yellow Lotus potion.

1 Like

Region: USA
Mods?: no

Bug Description:

Transferred from Siptah to Exiles. Feats transferred intact. Feats disappeared after using yellow lotus.

Region: EU
Mods?: No

Bug Description:

I transferred my character to the siptah with all the vanilla map recipes I learned. When I drank the yellow lotus potion, all the recipes I learned disappeared ( Library of Esoteric Artifacts
, receips from dungeons, khari ones, and so on). Only the Decorative Metal skull remains from the entire collection.

Expected Behavior:

Yellow Lotus Potion should not permanently delete all recipes.

Steps to Reproduce:

I cannot repeat this in the online PVP world because it takes a week of waiting.

3 Likes

Exactly the same happened to me, I basically had every recipe on my old Exiled lands server and after transferring I used a respec potion and lost everything from there. I’m absolutely gutted now, hundreds of hours of time wasted and completely demotivated to continue playing.
It was a really hard decision to transfer too but our clan needed some of the recipes.
I dont suppose Funcom will be willing to fix this on an individual basis but maybe a retroactive patch is possible…

By the way, I don’t know if this can affect, but I have several accounts, and I bought the siptah only on one of them. When I switch from one account to another, Steam downloads some 1.91 GB every time.
And the yellow lotus potion keeps deleting my recipes. This time it removed some of the decorative recipes from Elder Vaults.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.