My game is freezing

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU
Mods?: No
Edition: Microsoft Store | Game Pass

Bug Description:

Okay, well I’m starting new game, I go through the character creation, and Im just standing in one position, and nothing is happening. But if I’ll take a step, game is freezing for maybe 2 seconds and it repeats when I’m moving.
The game keeps freezing when Im taking steps, crouching, or kicking. When I stand still, the game works as it is supposed to.
I can say that disabling audio works one day ago, and I could play normally, but nowadays it’s not.
Also I tried with disabling and switching on the CPU what isn’t working for me.
PS. I tried reinstall game and it didn’t help

I have an AMD processor - Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.30GHz

Graphics Cards is
AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TI with Max-Q Design.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Launching game .exe
  2. Loading world or creating new world
    3.Taking two steps on desert
  3. Game freezes! :smiley:
2 Likes

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Are you playing online, or in single player? You stated you are on a PvE-C server, is that correct?

Also when you say the game freezes, is it the entire game, or is it just your character?

1 Like

online and single works for me exactly the same, It don’t have any, differences in single or multi or in mode.
Whole game freezes

Never mind, I repaired the problem!
What I have done?

I saw in dumpster some files that I was deleted by me, I brought it back from dumpster. Also razer cortex was blocking something with my CPU, when Cortex switched to game boost. :smiley: well I just deleted razer cortex. And game now works!

Topic can be closed right now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.