My problem is not how other problems! i need big help

hey guys from funcom.i dont know what should i do…i became in the morning tips from IGNASIS because in my serverlist only 18 EU Server from 270 listed…i have a pc expert and he make all what you wrote in the morning…but my PROBLEM is not away.3 new starts…system new start…delete all old adresses and so on…i had spend 5400 times in conan and at server 1111 about 800 hours…i wrote at the formular from Gportal 50 times and more that i have problems…why can i not connect the other server? is it broken? did they change the ip adressen or what is the problem…i pay 80 Euros for new install system…because i think it was my pc problem…i connect a laptop and install there conan…but the server still not there?..a friend of my 1111 server look with my steam accout (i gave hin password) and he say the server is there…BUT WHY CAN I NOT CONNECT SINCE 6 DAYS??? can you please tell a technical man of my problem…i have no problems with other because i play before hour at hour on this server…so that can not be a problem from my server…i feel not good with this no one help and thats what me make very angry…you say you will give me a gift for helping find Glitches…but i will no gift …I WILL MY SERVER BACK!!!

Hello @Oktavia65, we’ll be locking this thread as you already have one open and active thread with this discussion, please understand that opening a new thread is not the best way to get our attention and it ends up delaying our efforts on this board.