[Need Help] Can't craft DLC armour or buildings

The base versions for DLC armors should be craftable without any armorer. For all others you need T3 or T4.

Here’s image that confirms I have this DLC

https:// ibb. co /KqFD7X7

Just remove spaces

And here is what I see when I try to unlock armour.

https:// ibb. co /Rhpkqhh

I have russian language, so I translated some of texts for better understanding.

Yes, I know, but I can’t even see buildings or armour at all in craft menu

Mhm… Very strange. Try restarting steam or your PC?

Try fully restarting your steam and your game and see if this solves the issue.

For visibility

Unfortunately it did not helped. I restarted my PC and steam

There was something about regions but I am not 100% how it works. I am sorry, hope someone else can help.

Both DLC and game bought in same region, anyway thanks for trying to help :slight_smile:

Sorry. One more thing. Can you log in singleplayer and try spawning any of the dlc pieces via the admin module? And if you check the properties of the game in steam and check the last tab (dlc), does it show the dlc as installed?

Yes, I can spawn every piece of this via admin panel, but there’s also a content from other DLCs that i did not purchased, On the last tab via steam it is also show that DLC is installed.

You can see the content from the other DLCs in the admin module but you won’t be able to spawn them, this is normal. However, since you are able to spawn the DLC pieces of the DLC you have purchased via the admin panel, it means that your DLC is working. Now we need to figure out why it is not working in a normal game.

Since you mentioned you have tried reinstalling and official servers, mods are out of question.

Can you give us a screenshot of your inventory crafting window and the armor and construction pages of your feats?

It took me 16 screenshots to make, so i uploaded archive on my Gdrive:

Same, just remove spaces

https:// drive. google. com /open?id=1PpgWJT-XpyjT3Hd6NsLZowXSMspBqFf9

I am sorry, I am unable to open this archive, it seems corrupted. Looking at your previous screenshot, your game somehow doesn’t load the DLC (you still see the green arrow as if you haven’t bought it) but your admin panel allows you to spawn items from that DLC, meaning that you have access to it.

I have 3 more suggestions for you to try and them I am out of ideas :frowning:

1. Store your stuff in a chest and remove your bracelet (kill your character), then respawn and see if the issue has been resolved. I know it sounds silly but this actually helps in more cases than it should.
  2. Try uninstalling the DLC (remove the tick) and launch the game. Exit the game. Go back to Steam, put the tick back to install the DLC again and try launching the game.
  3. Try launching the game as administrator from SteamLibrary - Steamapps - Common - Conan Exiles - ConanSandbox - Binaries - Win64 - ConanSanbox (Run as administrator).

Ok, I will try)

If it won’t work, are there any chance to contact techsupport? I haven’t found any submit form or any other way to contact with them (via discord or maybe facebook).

If it doesn’t work, suggest either @ Ignasis or @ Hugo both of them are CMs and they should be able to offer some help. You can also send any of them a direct message with a link to this thread so that they can see what we have already tried. Have in mind that they are both located in Norway, so you may only get a reply tomorrow when they are back in the office.

Well it did not work either, thank you kindly for all your tries and time =), I will try to contact them as well, maybe they will help)

1 Like

I found what was the problem:

Somehow my game was launching with -nosteam argument, I figured that out when was watching game files in Binaries. When I deleted that argument, I could build DLC stuff. Now, I will try to understand how the hell that happened. And how I can connect to official servers with that arg.

4 Likes

Awwww happy that it worked and thanks for letting me know. Maybe it can help someone else.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.